A “Fallback Call” is a backup phone number the system can route the calls to in case the main “Forward to” number is busy or unavailable for any reason.
To set a “Fallback Number” for your pool:
- Go to “Call Tracking Settings” in the settings menu
- Click “Manage” next to the pool you wish to add the “Fallback Call” to
- Right below “Forward Calls to” the main number, turn “Fallback Call” to “ON”.
- Set your backup phone number for the system to dial
- Set how long (in seconds) the first number should ring before dialing the “Fallback Call” number.
* Please note: if the primary number is busy or unavailable the system will transfer the call to the second number immediately.