A Call Greeting is a short piece of sound that’s played to the callers once they call one of the numbers in the pool. It can be used to welcome callers, announce short notifications, and let the caller know he is recorded as per law requirements.
To turn on “Call Greeting” :
- Go to “Call Tracking Settings” in the settings menu (upper right)
- Click “Manage” next to the pool you wish to activate Call Greeting for
- At the very bottom, turn “Call Greeting” switch to “ON”.
- Select a Clixtell Pre-recorded message to announce Call recording is active or upload your own sound file.
* Please note: uploaded sound files must be in .wav or .mp3 formats. Please keep sound files under 20 seconds long to avoid call connection delays.